Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default OT- Never Forget

"Joseph" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

> Nick,
>
> Thanks for your service to this country. And thanks for remembering
> our fallen brothers, sisters and heroes. You would think people would
> show a little respect and patriotism on a historical date like that
> (apparently not for some). Have no fear, there are still plenty of
> people who are pro USA living in this country. It is through their
> actions and sacrifices that they are expressing themselves, not by
> screaming nonsense at anything patriotic. This noise from the left has
> just made it harder to hear the faithful defenders of "Truth, Justice and
> the American Way".
>
> "This We'll Defend"

Joseph, I don't recall having previously seen any of your posts here or on
a.b.f, but memory is the second or third thing to go. ;-(

Respect and patriotism should not be restricted only to historical days.
"My country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right. When wrong, to
be made right!" What you refer to as 'noise from the left' comes from some
fine patriotic people who question a poster who introduced himself to the
group with an OT post on a historic day. I've lost or have injured friends
and family from every war since WW II. I think of them every day.

A Korean War vet,

~Semper Fi~