Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Joseph Joseph is offline

Default OT- Never Forget

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:59 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>> > Steve Wertz >spewed forth:

>> Nah. I've seen enough of your posts.

> Whatever his/her/its intentions may have been in its first post to this
> group, it would appear to have metamorphised.
>

> /| /| _____________________
> ||__|| | |
> / O O\__ | PLEASE DO NOT |
> / \ | FEED THE TROLLS |
> / \ \|_____________________|
> / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> / _ \\ | / `
> * / \_ /- | | |
> * ___ C_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c_-(Tove Jannson)
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !
> ~Semper Fi~

Nick,

Thanks for your service to this country. And thanks for remembering
our fallen brothers, sisters and heroes. You would think people would show
a little respect and patriotism on a historical date like that (apparently
not for some). Have no fear, there are still plenty of people who are pro
USA living in this country. It is through their actions and sacrifices that
they are expressing themselves, not by screaming nonsense at anything
patriotic. This noise from the left has just made it harder to hear the
faithful defenders of "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

"This We'll Defend"

Joseph