Posted to alt.food.barbecue
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default Never Forget/ An Apology

In ,
Steve Wertz >spewed forth:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:59 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> Steve Wertz >spewed forth:

>>> Bullshit. It's never been in your .sig, Mr. Patriot (lying like
>>> Bush doesn't make you a patriot).
>>>
>>> <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Achairman+group%3Aaustin.*&qt_s=S earch>

>> Try again and search for posts I originally made, not replies
>> To reduce redundancy and clutter, my settings are not to include it
>> in replies or forwards.

> Nah. I've seen enough of your posts.
>
> -sw

You really have a hard time admitting when you're wrong, don't you?
Not surprising since it happens so often.
As I said before, it takes a MAN to admit he was wrong and I willfully admit
I was wrong to post this link in this NG.
It's obvious to me that ya'll are way to caught up in yourselves to have
empathy for anyone but yourselves.
It's disgusting to see what one link has brought out of "you regular
posters"
As a long time lurker, I thought there was a few good people( you excluded)
here that would appreciate the tribute to those that died that day.
Boy , was I wrong!!!
MY SINCERE APOLOGIZES TO ALL THAT WERE OFFENDED BY MY POST

***
Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html