Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] prakashthakrar@gmail.com is offline

Default DR H L TRIVEDI OF AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA IS ON WAY TO CURE TYPE 1 / JUVENILE DIABETES ?

DR H L TRIVEDI OF AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA IS ON WAY TO CURE TYPE 1 /
JUVENILE DIABETES ?

Here in India, ETV Gujarati telecasted interview of Dr H L Trivedi on
15th August 2007.

Click the link to see the news in detail:-
http://www.medicaldaily.net/link.asp...Gujarat%20docs

On 17th, I contact his hospital TELEPHONICALLY & inquired about the
availability of the treatment to Diabetics; especially about my 16 yr
Juvenile Diabetic only Son*. A lady named Nalinibahen, replied on his
behalf over the telephone that I may go to there in Ahmedabad during
any Monday to Friday with prior appoint. On inquiry, She got
confirmation that blood group of my son & of mine is equal. She told
me about the procedure that on arrival, they, through minor surgery,
collect a piece of fat from my stomack & let us leave the hospital for
about 15 days. During these period, they will cultivate stem cells
from it. When stem cells r ready from the fat, they will call us for
treatment of my Juvenile/Type 1 Diabetic Son. She informed me over
TELEPHONE that they will transplant the stem cell into lever of the
patient. After that, the patient has to let admitted for about 1
month. On inquiry, she told me their charges, Rs. 1 Lac.

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS NEWS WHEN SUCH TYPE OF RESEARCES ARE
CONTINEOUSLY GOING ON ALL OVER GLOBE ?

HONEST OPINION PLEASE...!!!

Prakash Thakrar, India

+919974093554

*You can see more about a DIABETIC SHOOTER by clicking this links :-
http://www.lohanaonline.com/achiever...evers_ravi.asp
www.lohanaonline.com/loteam/loteam1.asp
www.lohanaonline.com/cartoons/page1.asp