Posted to rec.food.historic
[email protected] someones@thedoor.com is offline

Default "Optional service charge"

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 01:45:16 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:

<snip great discussion of delicious sounding food>

>Well, ethnic Australians until Fritz decided to wage war against Maria Theresia

<more snippage>

>Well, a look into the phone-book of Vienna (Australia) would show you Mareks,
>Posbischils, etc. And Czernys, Molotovs and whatever else was once part
>of the empire.
>While Australia isn't as big as Merka, we are more thoroughly *******ized;
>we've been at it for more than a thousand years ...
>

>Michael Kuettner

I'm confused, Michael. In this and a previous post in this thread you
refer to "Australians" (people from Ausralia). It seems to me you
might mean "Austrians" (people from Austria, in Europe). Which is it?
Has your spellchecker gone nuts? 'Cause it doesn't sound like the
Australia in which I live :-)
CJ