Posted to rec.food.historic,rec.food.restaurants
Michael Kuettner Michael Kuettner is offline

Default "Optional service charge"

"TMOliver" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Michael Kuettner" > wrote in message

>>> West of Houston (for one example that I'm sure of;
>>> certainly there must be others). Just start driving...
>>>

>> Yabbut, what's "Czech - American" cooking supposed to be ?
>> What are some typical dishes ?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Michael "just czeching" Kuettner
>>

> Kolace, Kolaches.....

Ah, Golatschen.
Bohemian "Mehlspeisen". Stolen by us wily Australians, refined and passed
back to the benighted Masareks & Beneses.
So I guess that the so-called "Czech-American" really is "K.u.k. - American" ?

> In West (Station), Texas near Waco (along with a dozen Czech American
> whatevers) are the "CzechStop" convenience store and bakery, plus the local
> motel, the Czech Inn.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Michael "your czech is in the post" Kuettner