Old 11-09-2007, 04:25 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_5_] Nonnymus[_5_] is offline

Default Comparison of roast pork- report on finding

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Butt is made for pulled pork. Loins make good sandwiches, but it is not
meant for barbecue. Slice it thin with mayo and a slice of tomato and you
have a good sandwich. Or in gravy for a hot pork sandwich.

I know it's controversial to the purists, but the pulled loin, mixed
with KC Masterpiece makes a very good sandwich as well. There's a place
in the world for both, IMHO, though I still prefer the butt/slaw/spicy
vinegar somewhat.

Nonny

--
---Nonnymus---