Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Nice article -

http://www.ladybugletter.com/?p=25

"My mother feels that I’m too hard on my children, so when they visit her
she likes to spoil them.

“Would you like a piece of chocolate?” she asked Lena one evening.

Lena was watching Loony Toons. “Is it Sharffenberger?” she asked over her
shoulder.

I got a phone call about that. But what could I say? I’m a farmer. Many of
my friends are farmers, or they have restaurants, or they take cooking
seriously, or they have beautiful gardens. For better or worse, My wife and
I are surrounded by great food. By the time Lena was seven she was
personally acquainted with three chocolate makers."