Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Karen C. Karen C. is offline

Default I think I am getting the hang of this..

"Dana Myers" > wrote in message
> Sometimes it amazes me how excited people get about real
> barbecue, then I think back to the first time I did a
> butt, and excited *I* was.

Heck, I remember when DH and I used to drive across town to eat
what we thought was good barbecue. Then we discovered another
BBQ joint a little farther out. The BBQ is waaaaaaaaaaay better
than the first place (however, not consistently great), and we've
never gone back to the first place.

Still want to master it for ourselves, though. Never know when
the BBQ joint owners are going to retire and move to FL.

Karen C.