Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Candles are a great way to relax

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:55:48 -0700, Mark Thorson >

>> As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
>> there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those

>Candles pollute the air with carcinogens.
>The yellow color of the flame indicates
>incomplete combustion. Hold a plate above
>a candle flame, and see all the black crap
>they are spewing into your environment.
>You want to breathe that?

That would be ok by me. I've been breathing smoky air from a wild
fire in another county all week. My eyes are killing me and the sun
was a brilliant orange yesterday morning due to the haze.
http://www.inciweb.org/incident/978

Plumas National Forest looks close on a map, but it's really 3 - 4
hours away by car.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/plumas/maps_...es/#forestmaps

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.