Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] someone@somewhere.com is offline

Default Candles are a great way to relax

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:49:02 -0700, Bobo Bonobo® >
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 5:04 pm, wrote:
>> As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
>> there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those
>> who are selling. I really didn't really expect to see so much
>> information regarding this topic. Personally every room in my house is
>> full of candles, they are a great way to set a mood or sometimes I
>> just light them all up and relax in the calming tranquility. I have
>> enjoyed reading your post and will return when I have more time to
>> check out the rest of your threads.

>> Rosalynn Muhammad
>> Candles of Edenhttp://www.candlesofeden.com

>The next time you get aggravated by spammers, why not call her to
>complain. Here's her candle company's number:
>
>Customer Care Mon-Fri 9am-6pm 1-800-709-2836
>
>Why not call her and tell her how much you love SPAM?
>
>--Bryan

Yeah, I know this is spam and I do think I'll call that 800 number
about 500 times this weekend.

On the other hand, the last time someone lit a candle in my house, I
had a house fire. I was not relaxed whatsoever, in fact I was frantic
as my home burned. a fourth of the house was severely damaged, the
rest was all smoked. No one is ever allowed to light a candle in my
house. Candles are not even allowed in the house except the ones on
birthday cakes and they go into a pail of water after the cake is
blown out. Now that I said "cake" at least this post is on topic.
Unlike the spammer who violated the newsgroup. Come to think of it, I
might put my phone on autodial and call that 800 number about 2000
times over the weekend. Those 800 calls are costly to the owner, and
since this is a spammer, I hope they pay and pay and pay.....