Tekla

Default Polish sour rye in bread machine

Samartha,

Thank you. The thread you recommend on kneading with rye and
samartha.net give me a lot to think about, and I'll first try the
conventional way.

I never thought for a moment that I could recreate Springfield Polish
rye in a bread machine. My idea was to come as close to it as would
be possible in a bread machine -- which would be a very long way from
recreating it. Actually, I doubt greatly that even making it the
conventional way I will be able to get close to the bread of my
desire.

Tekla