Posted to alt.food.wine
e. winemonger e. winemonger is offline

Default seek sweet white wine in San Jose South Bay area

On Sep 6, 10:14 pm, "news.la.sbcglobal.net" >
wrote:
> I am seeking sweet white wine, low cost, in San Jose South Bay area.
> Can you tell me what is good to buy and where?
>
> I went to Costco, but, do not know what to buy?
> Can you recommend a low cost white sweet wine for me to try?
>
> Thank you.

We sell 5 white dessert wines for under $20, including a Gruner
Veltliner Ice WIne for $18.99 and a Beerenauslese cuvee for $14.99.
I'd wager they are some of the best QPR dessert wines you'll find.
For shipping to San Jose, generally speaking if your order comes in
before noon, you'll get it the next day even with ground service. So
there you have it. Another shameless plug from your resident (tho
lately rather absent) Austrian wine importer. www.winemonger.com

cheers to all,
e.