Posted to rec.food.historic,rec.food.restaurants
Christophe Bachmann Christophe Bachmann is offline

Default "Optional service charge"

Lee Rudolph a écrit :
> Lazarus Cooke > writes:
>
>> In article >, pltrgyst
>> > wrote:

>> I'm just waiting for a flood of posts from Egyptians, Lebanese,
>> southern Italians, and French people arguing that their own national
>> cooking is rubbish and that American, Australian, British and Irish
>> cuisines are much better.
>>
>> When that comes I'll reconsider my view.

French cuisine ain't no rubbish, but it ain't cheap either. Here in
France we can find Subway, McDonalds, and a lot of kebab, but for fine
fresh local products you got to pay 15-20 $ at least (15% compulsory
service charge included)
--
Greetings, Salutations,
Guiraud Belissen, Chteau du Ciel, Drachenwald,