Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Your value picks for September

Here is a link.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dneidich...ey=5EIJFJeSqTM

Friday the Pergola is supposed to be set up. The carpenter has been making
his cuts and edges.

I will republish probably Friday or Saturday when complete.

Where the stone is turned up, those are the corners for the posts for the
Pergola.

My wifes herb garden has a few shots. You can see the Rosemary, the Sage and
a few of the others.

In 3 weeks we overseed and realize we are in middle of extreme drought. The
workers seeded/straw back yard so my dog did not role in mud. When weather
cools we will have grass as we use fescue seed.