Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Your value picks for September

Oops, once again I let this slip. This is the (supposedly) monthly
posting formerly entitled "QPR Wines for (fill in the month)" .

Please post up to 5 under $20 wines that you thought were a great
value and feel others should look for.
1) I'd encourage each poster to limit themselves to one post of 5 or
less value wines per month, to keep things from being dominated by a
few.
2) Please just post the wines, with little commentary. This might be
hard on verbose people like myself, but might encourage those who
might otherwise be hesitant (if 7 people posted before you, each with
detailed tasting notes, might not feel as comfortable just posting
your wine). Certainly feel free to start a thread of your tasting
impressions of any wine(s) and be as verbose as you want!
3) No bashing of others' suggestions. Let's try to be supportive as
possible. It's fine to ask questions re wines you're interested in.
4) Please try to be sure that the wines you suggest are reasonably
available (wines available at only at one store, that you bought 4
years ago, or only available at a winery is less valuable as a monthly
resource)
5) There should be a 2 month limit on posting any wine. This will
ensure the list is a bit fresher.

Looking forward to everyone's suggestions!