Bob

Default Want recipe for hard Italian rolls

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:44:54 GMT, "ab" > wrote:

>BEHOLD! The latest in newbie bashing from MR. Adams, otherwise known as Ben
>A, Newbie-Never.
>
>As usual has nothing to contribute, so lashes out with viciousness and
>degradation.
>
>Don't despair he may come up with something that will do more than take up
>computer space yet.
>
>Hail to our omnipotent sourdough guru. Long may he diatribe!
>
>Hey gang, maybe we could chip in and buy Mr. A. a basket weaving kit. Does
>wonders for the mentally ill I am told.

A new crock pot, perhaps.

The one he has now is filled with rye glop that has hardened like
cement from trying to cook it on a Low setting.

Anyone who has ever cooked rye glop in a crock pot knows you have to
set it on High. <jeez>

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/