Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy blake murphy is offline

Default "White Heat" by Marco Pierre White - Does anyone own this book?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:19:03 -0500, "Daniel Kwio"
> wrote:

>I cannot afford the $150-$450 prices I see on ebay. I was wondering if
>anyone
>out there actually owned a copy. If so, is it possible to scan/photograph
>the pages?
>I'm most interested in reading the part about MPW, as well as sauce recipes.
>I don't
>ever think I'll be making pig trotters, but I hear that the book contains
>his sauces that
>were world famous.
>
>Just posing the question out there. I've looked in all of the libraries in
>Chicagoland, but
>to no avail.
>
>Thanks!
>Dan

not specific to the book, but you might check to see if any of the
libraries participate in an inter-library loan program. the program
is pretty common, and if any participating library has the book, the
library local to you can get the book for you.

your pal,
blake