Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge Joan  and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge is offline

Default sweet tea

There is a tea purveyor in a town near me.

In the shop one can sample 2 teas ,complimentary at a time.

Literally hundreds of varieties, some teas being made from herbs other than
tea leaves.

Some naturally sweet. Roobis ( sp ) ( a African red tea comes from a shrub
I believe ) sweet undertone.

I tried a floral green tea ( made with roses and lemon ) which I loved .

I guess my point is there are teas with sweetness and other attractive
flavors one may try instead of sugar.

I personally never liked sweet beverages.

Now enjoying a varieties of different teas.

And I also love coffee !

Joan