Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
jim jim is offline

Default record keeping

You got me thinking Sean, I think I might make a standard form for for
this kinda jive, one I can print out and fill out the boxes each time
or fill out electronically preferably. It would make it less painful
to record such stuff each time. I dont think I would record every
item every time, but cant hurt to have the option right?

Jim