Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
jim jim is offline

Default starting fist batch of plum wine, Help!

1) Dont Panic
2) Always know where your towel is
3) That fine, I double bag but hey... Follow the hydrometer and try
to keep clear of too much much mud.

Remember what Terry Garey said man... Do your best and don't worry.

My advice. Try to get the acid right, the nutrients right and the
sugar right and then you are on planet janet. You just have to wait
for the good wine to roll in. I say this cos I got two out of three
readings right and last years plum now smells like sewerage

Jim