Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
JB JB is offline

Default Blending Wine From Kits

Dave,

That's a good tip ---> to experiment in ounces rather than gallons. I should
have thought of that!

My primary source for wine kits stocks Ken Ridge and European Select, Bin
49 and Vinterra on the high end. There are other cheaper juices but I
thought I would stick with these since the advice I'm getting here is you
get what you pay for. Problem is, I'm not seeing cabernet franc or some
other grapes that I typically see used in blending.

Also, I appreciate the information about the Zin/Pinot. I think I'd read
somewhere to try that but I had never seen that done before and was suspect
of just how good it could be.

John

.. .