Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sarah[_1_] Sarah[_1_] is offline

Default Cook-Along planned for Chris's New Mexico Cook-in!

"Sky" > wrote in message
>I am told Chris's "Cook-in" in New Mexico has officially started <g>.
> At least that's the latest word on the cyber street (hehehe). To make
> her "New Mexico Cook-In" even more fun and adventurous, what say
> everyone to a 'cook-along' as well? I'm game I intend a grilling
> marathon session - chicken, pork and beef tenderloins, and shrimp - and
> that's just for me! I may even make some potato salad.
>
> The "big day" for the "New Mexico Cook-Along for Chris's Cook-in" is
> this Sunday, September 2, 2007. No rules or a particular time for
> Sunday's cook-along, just make whatever you'd like to bring if it were
> possible to be there in person (I would be there too, but I haven't won
> the lottery, yet). Then, everyone can share their virtual dishes with
> everyone else in the #rec.food.cooking chatroom, which I'm sure will be
> hopping with a lot of buzz about the goings-on and food and drink(s).
> The more, the merrier!
>
> As usual, information about 'real time' chatting in #rec.food.cooking
> can be found here ---> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/chat.html <----.
> It'll be wonderful to hear about who has cooked what, etc. Don't forget
> to post recipes to RFC, too. Mark your calendars
>
> Sky, who looks forward to the virtual sights,
> sounds, and wonderful aromas at the Cook-in!!
>
> P.S. No, I won't eat all that grilled stuff at once <G>. Most will be
> left-overs for the entire week.
>
> --
> Ultra Ultimate Kitchen Rule - Use the Timer!
> Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice

Great idea Sky, I'll be thinking of what to bring..
I may even get round to posting a pic or 2, just so that everyone can enjoy!
My painting and decorating is due to be finished tomorrow, just in time for
new carpet on Tuesday.
Maybe cookies and brownies, I feel the need for chocolate and sugar!

Sarah