Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Cook-Along planned for Chris's New Mexico Cook-in!

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:28:53 -0500, Sky >
wrote:

>I am told Chris's "Cook-in" in New Mexico has officially started <g>.
>At least that's the latest word on the cyber street (hehehe).

Well..not actually. Still waiting for Edrena Jones to arrive....

However, I just made Pimento Cheese!! I put a fair amount of tabasco
in it....so it has a nice little tingle to it. It's sitting in the
fridge now, waiting for any and all comers..... Now the big
question...should I serve it with crackers, or stuffed in celery?? I
am thinking crackers....at least for now....

Next up: something called Faux Gras... It's from Michel Richard's new
book, Happy in The Kitchen. It has a ton of butter and cream in
it....

Christine