Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] joebob@tvland.com is offline

Default rice syrups

: "Forbeo" > wrote in message
: oups.com...
: > Anyone have information on the health benefits of organic rice syrup?
: > I have read a few studies that disparage high fructose corn syrup, so
: > have steered clear of that. However, in trying to find an alternative
: > for recipes I came across rice syrups. Anyone have any information on
: > if these are as risky? Or can the body digest these better?

: Sugar is sugar, you twit.

There are many kinds of sugar, you twit.
Fructose, Glucose, Dextrose, Sucrose to name a few. Some are sweeter than
others, some are more readily fermentable and/or digestible.