Posted to alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_3_] Gerry[_3_] is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

On 2007-08-28 19:28:30 -0700, said:

> "the only reasons I find
> for a dedicated newsreader (newsreader gadget?) is to ensure that half
> the messages aren't spam..."
>

> OK, as I thought, I don't need it. I can deal with spam. Big deal.
> I don't need a whole nuther program to figure out and clutter up my
> computer just to get rid of M15 and co. Likewise for the email
> programs. Keep it simple. Everything's already too complicated. By
> the way, I was just out by you again, but I wasted my time going to
> Todai again (I like the sukiyaki) instead of trying Kasen, etc. But
> Pho 79 Hazard is the king of the pho joints!

I've been exploring all the new Vietnamese joints that feature food
from Hué and Da Nang and central Vietnam. Different.

Also a great semi-new place on Fairview named Taka Sushi. Pretty full
and complete traditional menu with all kinds of interesting stuff.
Good specials chalkboard with about half of it in Japanese. Always a
good sign.
--
///---