Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default preserving baked goods

In article . com>,
Forbeo > wrote:

> Does anyone have tips for preserving packaged baked goods without
> using preservatives in the dessert itself? We have been trying to add
> to the shelf life of our products without adding artificial
> preservatives to the ingredients.
>
> Any information you could provide me would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> F. Orbeo

Try a food scientist. There's a Usenet newsgroup -- something like
sci.bio.food-science. I believe they have a document they like you to
read before posting. And they're strictly what newsgroups are supposed
to be about ‹ the topic of the group.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com - Fair baking