Posted to rec.food.cooking
Forbeo Forbeo is offline

Default rice syrups

Anyone have information on the health benefits of organic rice syrup?
I have read a few studies that disparage high fructose corn syrup, so
have steered clear of that. However, in trying to find an alternative
for recipes I came across rice syrups. Anyone have any information on
if these are as risky? Or can the body digest these better?

We have tried to stay clear of any highly processed or artificial
ingredients in our products. The organic brown rice syrup seems to
fit the bill nicely, plus has a nice taste. However, I would love to
add some links to articles discussing the health benefits.

Any articles you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

F. Orbeo
French kiss desserts, LLC
http://www.frenchkissdesserts.com