Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default salt

bobby wrote:
> My friends dad has a heart problem. Would a seasalt product be ok, such
> as the one in the link below? I might be in the wrong N.G., but if
> anyone knows please reply....thanx
> http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/ed...tal-salts.html

My DH has congestive heart failure. I have problems retaining fluids
when I have too much salt, We use Salt Sense. Here is a link:

http://www.cargillsalt.com/food/dc_s...seplainiod.htm

I use very little when cooking and both of us don't use salt at the
table. What we do use is the Salt Sense. It's hard to find in my area so
my kids send me a box when I need it. Usually a box will last two or
more years.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation