ab

Default Dick Adams' bread

I must compliment you Mr. Adams.

After viewing your loaves, baked both in and out of pans, I wondered if you
had conned us by photographing only the ones which came out best.

So I baked a loaf following your explicit instructions and came up with a
very tasty item. I am impressed and intend to retain the recipe for future
"loafing."

Only one thing I do that you do not mention. When I place the dough in the
pan to begin it's rise, I lightly spray the top of the dough with cooking
spray. I then cover the pan with plastic wrap and insert a few small holes
therein, (the wrap not the pan). The wrap comes off cleanly at baking time
and the moisture is kept in during time of rise.

AB