Posted to alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_3_] Gerry[_3_] is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

On 2007-08-22 20:58:11 -0700, said:

> Newsreaders are a mystery to me. I just access this thing through
> google group and it's on my Bookmarks. That's the only way I know how
> to access it. Yeah, the M15 dude is trashing the place now, but there
> have been plenty of other spammers. Is there no defense against this?

On Google? No I don't think so. That's the reasons I recommend getting
over the "mystery". Download Forte's Agent, of Free Agent (their free
incarnation). Install it, fiddle with it, figure out how to make it
work. Other mammals have done it, you can too. If you don't mind the
trash and spam, there'd be no need.
--
///---