Old 22-08-2007, 06:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Felice Friese Felice Friese is offline

Default Baked frittata?

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Felice Friese" wrote:

Most of the recipes I have call for cooking frittata on the stove top and
then perhaps giving it a quick broil. I'm looking for one I can do
entirely
in the oven. Does anyone have a favorite? I would prefer a tested one
because I won't have time to give it a try before I serve it to guests on
Sunday. Thankew.

Felice

Yes.

Google for Quiche. ;-)

Thanks, Om, for suggesting that I check out the 5,700,000 quiche recipes on
Google, but I consider quiches to be more of a custard dish, and frittatas
to be omelets. Also, as I noted, I was looking for a tested recipe and
figured someone's favorite would be nicer for my guests than a random choice
from among Google's 1,430,000 frittata recipes :-)

Felice