Posted to rec.food.cooking
Felice Friese Felice Friese is offline

Default Baked frittata?

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Felice Friese" > wrote:
>
>> Most of the recipes I have call for cooking frittata on the stove top and
>> then perhaps giving it a quick broil. I'm looking for one I can do
>> entirely
>> in the oven. Does anyone have a favorite? I would prefer a tested one
>> because I won't have time to give it a try before I serve it to guests on
>> Sunday. Thankew.
>>
>> Felice

> Yes.
>
> Google for Quiche. ;-)

Thanks, Om, for suggesting that I check out the 5,700,000 quiche recipes on
Google, but I consider quiches to be more of a custard dish, and frittatas
to be omelets. Also, as I noted, I was looking for a tested recipe and
figured someone's favorite would be nicer for my guests than a random choice
from among Google's 1,430,000 frittata recipes :-)

Felice