Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Gyorgy Sajo Gyorgy Sajo is offline

Default Please help identifying this tea

Dear MarshalN,

Thanks a lot - I am deeply impressed that you could track down this tea for
me!

No, the aquintance of my sister-of-law is not located in Taiwan. He is a
Chinese doctor living in Hungary who came back with this tea from one of his
recent visits in China and/or Taiwan. My brother has a working knowledge of
Chinese, so my guess is that he will try to contact this company in Maokong.

Thanks again,
Gyorgy