Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Bobby Flay

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:39:42 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
> wrote:

>"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message

>> In team competition, Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis lost to Mario

>Batali and Rachael Ray (Battle Cranberry)
>>

>Now you KNOW that one was fixed. Rachel Ray? Beating a real chef? Not a
>chance in the world. I'm sure she makes some great franks and beans and her
>grilled cheese sandwiches are probably awesome, but Flay could wipe her ass
>all over the floor.

I don't watch Iron Chef very often, but I actually saw that one twice
due to seasonal circumstances. Rachael Ray and Giada De Laurentis
were station chefs, they weren't calling the shots. IMO, RR did a
great job.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.