Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Bobby Flay

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:03:23 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:24:39 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
>> Why the animosity toward Flay? Is he banging your wife/sister/mother?

> And that lisp...

Forget about Bobby Flay, he's ok.... that British kid (whatever his
name is/was) has the absoute worst lisp. It drove me nuts! I still
can't believe FoodTV let him go in front of the camera without giving
him speech therapy. He's a good cook and did interesting things, but
I couldn't stand to hear him talk.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.