Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook[_1_] Paul M. Cook[_1_] is offline

Default Bobby Flay

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> LarbGai trolled:
>
> > How is it that everytime Bobby Flay cooks on Iron Chef he wins???
> > Most times the other chef is streets ahead but Bobby always wins.

> The following have beaten Bobby Flay on "Iron Chef America":
>
> Ming Tsai (Battle Duck)*
> Michelle Bernstein (Battle Onion)
> Beau MacMillan (Battle American Kobe Beef)
> Laurent Tourondel (Battle Goat Cheese)
> José Andrés (Battle Goat)*
> Peter Kelly (Battle Ribeye)
>
> In team competition, Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis lost to Mario

Batali
> and Rachael Ray (Battle Cranberry)

Now you KNOW that one was fixed. Rachel Ray? Beating a real chef? Not a
chance in the world. I'm sure she makes some great franks and beans and her
grilled cheese sandwiches are probably awesome, but Flay could wipe her ass
all over the floor.

Paul