Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Bobby Flay

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:08:38 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>If he's still appearing on Iron Chef, then I haven't seen it. Is
>there even still an Iron Chef America? I haven't turned on
>FoodTV in a couple years, but almost always had it on from
>2000-2003.
>
>-sw

Yes there is. And there is going to be a special series on Food
Network, starting in October, to pick a new Iron Chef. Michael
Ruhlman is a judge of this competition. And they have some good chefs
competing for this. I think this will be a great competition.

http://eater.com/archives/2007/07/food_nets_the_n.php

Christine