Posted to alt.food.sushi
The Fisherman The Fisherman is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

Quite often, I have rolls that have a sauce drizzled over them in a
beautiful display and also adding a wonderful taste to the roll
sections.

Does anyone here have any recipes for sauces they've made and used for
similar purposes?

I can't eat very spicy foods, but mildly spicy is ok.

One place I go has a "Shrimp Sauce" that is really, really good. It's
a creamy sauce that has a mayo type consistency and a slightly spicy
flavor. They drizzle it lightly over the face of the pieces of roll.

I asked, and they buy it in bulk.

I would like to make my own for this purpose.

P.S. My sushi freezer shipped yesterday!!! Yeah!!!!!!