Default Looking for Huge Portions

It's spelled "Buca di Beppo", they have a web site at:

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

Look under "Neighborhood Locations" to see if there's one nearby.

: Seem like Bucca di Beppi is winning this contest (from other sources). I'll
: look them up.

: SHO

: > wrote in message ...
:> SHO > wrote:
:> > Your are right about that, but I guess it is all relative. I guess I
: should
:> > have said exceptionally HUGE PORTION. Something you can laugh about and
: say
:> > "Holy Sxxx!!"
:>
:> Is there a Bucca di Beppi in your area? That place serves family
:> style Italian food. The food is excellent for a chain restaurant
:> and the portions are gargantuan. They have a meatball that's
:> litterally the size of a large grapefruit.