Kim Grauballe

Default Digital Kitchen Food Scale-Want recommendation

"SCUBApix" > wrote in message
>snip<
> Add your next ingredient, hit tare, etc. The only restriction (and this is
> true of all scales with the tare function) is that you can't go beyond the
> scale's max capability. That is, if the max capability is 3 Kg, just

because
> you hit tare, the scale still is measuring the actual weight. So if you

have
> 2 Kg on the scale, hit tare, you can only add a max of 1 more Kg, not 3

more
> Kg.

Not quite, I've got nifty little item from OBH (only sold in the nordic
countries, I think ), going up to 5 kg, and if I put about 5 Kg on it, and
hit tare, it happily continues up to the next 5 Kg. I've actually weighed up
to nearly 15 Kg on it ( dont dare to try going higher ).
Kim