Petey the Wonder Dog

Default Restaurant website

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>If you were a restaurant owner would you be apt to use a site like
>Http://www.supermenus.com. And if so why or whynot.\? Your opinions
>will be greatly appreciated. This site is in the process of being
>developed and is only up for function not looks at this point ..

I do own a restaurant, and the problem is that there are ten thousand
different ways and places to advertize, all of them costing too much
money.

First, how do you get your site in front of people who might want my
food.

Second, considering that there are loads of "local" sites, (local town,
local Chamber of Commerce, etc) that most "lookers" go to, why would
they go to yours, which seems to want to cover the whole country.

Third, prove to me that I will be getting the most bang for my
advertizing dollar, or I'll spend elsewhere.

Seems like you have a lot of good options covered, reviews, specials,
etc. so that's nice, but how do I know you will get me new customers?