Jeremy

Default Take your damn Hats off while eating

BillKirch wrote:

> Not saying something is what allows Rude assholes to continue their acions. I.m
> glad I don't live in the world of woosiedom like you. Also I feel someof you
> may be the people I'm talking about ..and just take offense seeing your own
> social rudeness.
> BG

You really are too dense to understand even the first level of humor and
irony, correspond with any alacrity or wit, or even realize how rude,
impolite and embarrassing your post are to people with a normal level of
civilization.
You are not even the most basic of trolls, capable of engaging interest
or stimulating spirited discourse, but merely someone that should
shunned or hushed like a recalcitrant child.

Is that plain enough for you, self defined, rude arsehole. FOAD

:-)

JJ