Jeremy

Default Take your damn Hats off while eating

Part of politeness is not taking audible or visible offense at something
that displeases you, and withholding comment when your comment might in
turn offend.
Obviously you believe you standard of manners is the correct one, most
people do, unfortunately in the global usenet society you will run up
against people with other standards. Despite that unfortunate experience
of standards not your own, there are actually polite forms of behavior
accepted on usenet and I would suggest you learn them before
unintentionally offending more people.

The most common form of response to people who insist on behaving in an
unacceptable manner on usenet, is for everyone just to killfile them.
You certainly seem determined to encourage people to kill you, yet
insist that you have an intuitive grasp of socially acceptable behavior.
:-)
JJ