CG

Default Restaurant Quality

As long as people go out to eat at chain restaurants such as Bennigan's,
they will continue to flourish. What you described is what I would expect
at a Bennigan's, especially in/near a college town (Norman).

Many Bennigan's in KS have closed.

In KC, independent restaurant owners have formed a 'coalition' of locally
owned restaurants and advertise as such.

Christina

"Monika1945" > wrote in message
> The chain restaurants have just about driven out the small restauranteer.

Food
> has gone from freshly prepared cuisine to junk that's served "enmasse"

from a
> food service counter hidden from the customer's view. The food served is

close
> to be AWFUL in terms of preparation, taste and freshness. Its gotton so

bad I
> can no longer find a decent place to dine out. Here's just an example to
> illustrate my point. My wife and I went looking for a dine out tonight

and I