Richard Kaszeta

Default Chattanooga TN restaurant recommendations please

"Jeepers' Mom" > writes:
> We plan to visit the Chattanooga, TN, area the end of April and would like
> suggestions for a couple of good restaurant choices there. We will be
> staying in Jasper, TN, which is not too far from Chattanooga. Also, the
> South Pittsburg, TN, area will be near us.
>
> We aren't interested in any chain restaurants but want tried and true
> restaurants with good food.

Mind you this information is dated since it's been 8 years since I
regularly visited Chatanooga. Anyone with more recent info, feel free
to correct me:

Porker's BBQ: A few blocks from the aquarium.

Bea's Restaurant: Off of I-24, old homestyle cooking served at big
tables with a turntable in the middle. Chicken, beans, pulled pork,
etc. Rather good.

The Art District by the aquarium is pretty decent, too.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich