Larry

Default best burr grinder?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:55:03 -0600, wrote:

>Sorry, I was called out of town unexpectedly and am just
>now getting back to unfinished business. I'd like to know
>more about your Ditting 800 -- what makes it the perfect
>machine? What makes it cost $1100? Thanks.

It's extremely solid mechanically, and thus perfectly consistent from
one batch to the next. The dial settings are accurate and repeatable
right out of the box. It mills extremely consistently down to Turkish
grind, and processes a pound of beans in less than one minute.

See
http://www.ditting.com/ditting_coffe...der_models.htm. Mine is
the KR 804.

-- Larry