Chris Morton

Default OT: Women and Self-Defense. Was Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

In article > , orwell says...

:

>> The same can be said of John Lott who also was originally hired by the

>ant-gun crowd and did a u-turn when he saw the numbers produced by his
>study. It should be noted that the study was originally funded by the anti-
>gun crowd.
>> There was also another study whose intent was to discredit Kleck with

>his 2.5M estimate. They were embarrassed when their methodology came up
>with a 4M estimate Demonstrating that Kleck may have been conservative in
>his numbers.
>
>It's off topic for the group, so I won't ask for this information to be

I agree that it's off topic.

The anal retentive, anti-woman trolls having seemingly departed, now would be a
good time to return to the discussion of food and restaurants.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.