D.A. Tsenuf

Default OT: Women and Self-Defense. Was Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

"Can Altinbay" > wrote in message
link.net...
> "Chris Morton" > wrote in message
> >
> > I'm endlessly fascinated by the contempt which gun control advocates

> display for
> > the intellect and character of women. Apparently, you don't think that

> woman
> > is smart enough to either use a holster or a purse designed for the

> carrying of
> > firearms. You also don't appear to believe that women are smart enough

> carry
> > firearms which can be fired from inside a purse or a coat pocket.
> >
> > Misogyny is a consistent trait of gun control advocates....
> >

> Don't you love it. No one ever said anything about intelligence, and we
> come up with THIS doozy.
>
> For the record, I know women who could take out said rapist easily. It's

> matter of training, and they don't have to find their gun. So don't give

me
> misogynist. Straw man of the worst kind.
>
> And your examples still mean the woman has to get to the gun. That takes
> time.

Yup a few days versus a few years of time.

So tell us, how long would a 120 lb 40 year old with a full-time job have to
train in some martial art to present a more effective defense than she can
achieve with about 40 hours of training at a range ?