Chris Morton

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

In article k.net>, Can
Altinbay says...

>You tell bizarre stories about gun control people being anti-women,
>anti-minority. You don't even know what kinds of people are for gun
>control. You just have your theories and spout, spout, spout.

I know EXACTLY what kind of people are in favor of gun control. If you bother
to see who passed the first gun control laws in the United States and why, you
would too. But that would be rather embarassing for you. On the other hand, it
might be amusing to learn what kind of sheet you wear, flat or fitted.

>> And yet again, I point out that this is a newsgroup devoted to food and
>> restaurants, not your desire to see violent rapists complete their crimes
>> without harm to themselves.
>>

>And yet again, I point out that if you find it offensive, you could simply
>not respond. And maybe take that offensive sig off of your posts.

And yet again, I point out that I have no duty to engage in self-censorship to
pander to misogynists who treat women like chattel.

And what exactly have all of your whiny attacks upon the intelligence and common
sense of woman had to do with food or restaurants?

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.