Chris Morton

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

In article k.net>, Can
Altinbay says...

>"Chris Morton" > wrote in message
>> In article <aZpIb.700589$Tr4.1752318@attbi_s03>, Shatto says...
>> >
>> >Who is the stupid one here. The lady said "taking" the gun, not "giving"

>the
>> >gun. I think your intellect is at question here.

>> The stupid one is the one who thinks that the woman would LET someone take

>> loaded gun away from her. It's indicative of a profound contempt for

>women.
>>
>> And let me point out again that this is a newsgroup devoted to restaurants

>and
>> food, not advocacy of the welfare of violent rapists.
>>

>Again, wanton misinterpretation/ puttying words into othrs' mouths. Or do
>you REALLY not understand plain english that well?

Women have been repeatedly portrayed as idiots and buffoons... in plain English.

I find that disgusting.

>So if it bothers you that this is not related to the newsgroup, why do you
>keep responding?

If you can't prevail with misogyny, why not give up? It's pretty much all you
have, and it's not working.

And I note again that this is a newsgroup devoted to food and restaurants, the
ONLY subject which I have initiated here.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.